What happens if I develop symptoms of Covid-19 whilst staying with you?
If during your stay you start to feel unwell and recognise any Covid 19 symptoms, please take the following actions :
- Call NHS 111 to seek medical advice or use the 111 online Coronavirus service.
- Follow self-isolation guidance
- Notify the hotel by phone from your bedroom, giving us your full name and room number. Please share with us the guidance you have received from 111 and where possible and safe to do, return to your own primary address to complete your period of self-isolation.
- We cannot enter your room to clean or change bedding, but we can leave fresh bedding outside your room upon request. We won’t remove any dirty bedding so please keep this within your room.
- We will provide you with a stock of bin bags. Please ensure all waste is placed into a bin bag, tied and then placed into another bin bag which also be tied and left inside your room.
- Visitors to your room are not permitted unless they are authorised medical professionals.
- When checking out, please leave your key card in the room and let us know by phone to reception that you are leaving.
What if I have a new booking?
Although we are currently taking bookings from the 4th July and beyond (subject to updated government advice), during these uncertain times we understand that flexibility is important; so all new reservations can now be amended or cancelled up to 48 hours prior to arrival. A transferable deposit of 50% of your first night’s stay will be taken upon booking if you chose to book on one of our Flexible options.
What if I have an existing booking?
For bookings made directly with us-
If you were due to be staying with us between today and 3 July 2020, please contact us to arrange the transfer of your booking to an alternative date. If you have pre-paid or paid a deposit, the prepayment or deposit will be moved to the alternate dates. To discuss your reservation further please get in touch with Carole on 01803 555121.
For bookings made through a third-party-
Please contact the provider you booked through, and amend or cancel your reservation directly with them.
We thank you for your continued support and we are looking forward to welcoming everyone back as soon as it is safe to do so.