TERMS & CONDITIONS
All guests making a reservation accept the terms and conditions laid out below.
WHO WE ARE:
THE PALACE HOTEL PAIGNTON LIMITED
Registration Number: 10377128
VAT Number: 268091189
- Flexible Rates – No deposit required, free cancelation or amendments up to 72 hours prior to arrival date.
- Early Bird / Advance purchase rates – Full pre-payment required at the time of booking. 100% deposit will be processed when this rate is booked. Payments are non-refundable. Reservations can be amended once up to 14 days prior to the arrival date. If the new date chosen is at a higher rate the difference will be due at the time of amendment. Any cancellation will result in 100% cancellation fee charged.
- Terms for special offers and promotions may vary – please refer to your booking confirmation.
- Your final bill can be settled by cash or debit or credit card. We do not accept American Express; however, all other major cards are accepted.
- Free changes can be made up to 48 hours before arrival, subject to reservation terms
- Transferable deposit option – only valid on Early Bird / Advance purchase rates with more than 14 days’ notice.
- Should circumstances arise beyond our control we reserve the right to offer an alternative choice of accommodation.
- The hotel reserves the right to change the tariff at any time without prior notification.
- If you need to cancel a reservation within 48 hours prior to the arrival date the full amount may be charged.
- Accommodation is available from 2.00pm on the day of arrival, however, should you wish to arrive prior to this time facilities are available to store your luggage.
- We kindly request that you vacate your room by 10.00am on the morning of departure; however, facilities are available to store your luggage.
- The hotel is not liable for guests’ vehicles and their contents. Cars are parked in the car park at the owners’ risk.
- The hotel accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal possessions. All items are left at the owners’ risk; however secure safekeeping facilities are available at reception.
- All children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the leisure facilities without adult supervision.
- Unaccompanied use of leisure facilities is at your own risk.
- Errors and omissions excepted.