TERMS & CONDITIONS
All guests making a reservation accept the terms and conditions laid out below.
WHO WE ARE:
THE PALACE HOTEL PAIGNTON LIMITED
Registration Number: 10377128
VAT Number: 268091189
- Flexible Rates – No deposit required, free cancelation or amendments up to 72 hours prior to arrival date.
- Early Bird / Advance purchase rates – Full pre-payment required at the time of booking. 100% deposit will be processed when this rate is booked. Payments are non-refundable. Reservations can be amended once up to 14 days prior to the arrival date. If the new date chosen is at a higher rate the difference will be due at the time of amendment. Any cancellation will result in 100% cancellation fee charged.
- Terms for special offers and promotions may vary – please refer to your booking confirmation.
- Your final bill can be settled by cash or debit or credit card. We do not accept American Express; however, all other major cards are accepted.
- Free changes can be made up to 48 hours before arrival, subject to reservation terms
- Transferable deposit option – only valid on Early Bird / Advance purchase rates with more than 14 days’ notice.
- Should circumstances arise beyond our control we reserve the right to offer an alternative choice of accommodation.
- The hotel reserves the right to change the tariff at any time without prior notification.
- If you need to cancel a reservation within 48 hours prior to the arrival date the full amount may be charged.
- Accommodation is available from 2.00pm on the day of arrival, however, should you wish to arrive prior to this time facilities are available to store your luggage.
- We kindly request that you vacate your room by 10.00am on the morning of departure; however, facilities are available to store your luggage.
- The hotel is not liable for guests’ vehicles and their contents. Cars are parked in the car park at the owners’ risk.
- The hotel accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal possessions. All items are left at the owners’ risk; however secure safekeeping facilities are available at reception.
- All children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the leisure facilities without adult supervision.
- Unaccompanied use of leisure facilities is at your own risk.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
Well behaved dogs are welcomed in a limited number of bedrooms. A maximum of 2 dogs is allowed per room and there is a charge of £15 per night (£20 for two Dogs). Dogs are allowed in Public Areas including the Reception, Bar, Terrace and Garden but are not allowed in the Sun Lounge, Singer Room or Paris Restaurant. To book a pet friendly room, please give our Reservation Team a call on 01803 555121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.